Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2019, 01:19 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
I don't care if she wants to just step down from doing new music outside of when she feels like it, but she does owe fans a clarifying word on whether she intends to do that. That's not being demanding, it's asking her to keep the promises she made or at least clarify why things have changed and what we can expect moving forward.
Oh, come on! :-) It's Ayu and her team we're talking about. She promised live chat with her on TeamAyu site, singing lots of songs from upcoming Trouble "album" during the tour and god knows what else that never actually happened.
AVEX knows promises are made to be broken.

You have every right to want to know some info on any potential releases and I can understand the frustration, but I can't take it seriously when people say that she has to explain her plans. Maybe she's making things worse by keeping silence, but it's entirely up to her, she's not contracted to keep you posted. What do you expect her to say anyway? "I've been having a writer's block for quite some time, but I hope to release new songs again some day"?

Remember that there are artists who don't even have official site and are not on social media, and you have no idea when/if they plan to return/release something.

Last edited by Chris85; 28th March 2019 at 01:54 AM.