Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 15th album out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [II]
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2014, 11:36 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

If you thought that Ayu and Tomochin will be battling out for #1 - well, I'm sorry, but we've got a Johnny's group releasing an album on 7/2. So if you were thinking that Ayu's going to get #1 (or Tomochin of AKB48 fame), then you may have called it too early.

Kis-My-Ft2 is going to release their third album, "Kis-My-Journey", on 7/2. (Kis-My-Chances-of-Ayu-Number-One-Goodbye?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Kis-My-Ft2 will release their 3rd album Kis-My-Journey on 2nd July

AVCD-93000
Kis-My-Ft2/Kis-My-Journey(Title subject to change) [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A] CDA
3800 yen US$38/102.62 Release Date:July 02, 2014
Description:Third album from Kis-My-Ft2 includes the main theme song for the theatrical anime "Doraemon Shin Nobita no Daimakyo - Peko to 5 Nin no Tankentai -," "Hikari no Signal," as well as member's solo song(s) and one(s) by unit(s) from the group (subject to change). Also includes "Tanakara Botamochi" by Busaiku, a music unit consisting of Yokoo Wataru, Toshiya Miyata, Takashi Nikaido, and Kento Senga, which is produced by Masahiro Nakai (SMAP). This edition includes a bonus DVD with music video(s), making-of, and recording footage. Special packaging. Comes with a sticker (A) and an application card (valid only in Japan). *DVD contents is different from the one included in the limited edition B. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-93000
-----------------------------------------
AVCD-93001
Kis-My-Ft2/Kis-My-Journey(Title subject to change) [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B] CDA
3800 yen US$38/102.62 Release Date:July 02, 2014
Description:Third album from Kis-My-Ft2 includes the main theme song for the theatrical anime "Doraemon Shin Nobita no Daimakyo - Peko to 5 Nin no Tankentai -," "Hikari no Signal," as well as member's solo song(s) and one(s) by unit(s) from the group (subject to change). Also includes "Tanakara Botamochi" by Busaiku, a music unit consisting of Yokoo Wataru, Toshiya Miyata, Takashi Nikaido, and Kento Senga, which is produced by Masahiro Nakai (SMAP). This edition includes a bonus DVD with music video(s), making-of, and talk footage. Special packaging. Comes with a sticker (B) and an application card (valid only in Japan). *DVD contents is different from the one included in the limited edition A. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-93001
-----------------------------------------
AVCD-93002
Kis-My-Ft2/Kis-My-Journey(Title subject to change) [Regular Edition] CDA
2600 yen US$26/102.62 Release Date:July 02, 2014
Description:Third album from Kis-My-Ft2 includes the main theme song for the theatrical anime "Doraemon Shin Nobita no Daimakyo - Peko to 5 Nin no Tankentai -," "Hikari no Signal," as well as member's solo song(s) and one(s) by unit(s) from the group (subject to change). Also includes "Tanakara Botamochi" by Busaiku, a music unit consisting of Yokoo Wataru, Toshiya Miyata, Takashi Nikaido, and Kento Senga, which is produced by Masahiro Nakai (SMAP).
First Press Details:bonus details is to be announced
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-93002

Kis-My-Journey will have 14 songs in total (includes 1 bonus track from the CD only)

Only 1 single Hikari no Signal is included . Other song titles confirmed so far include :

・3.6.5
・ダイスキデス ; Daisukidesu
・棚からぼたもち ; Tanakara Botamochi by Busaiku

http://avex.jp/kismyft2/discography/
(Problem is: While Kis-My-Ft2 is part of Johnny's, their music is being released by Avex...the same label as Ayu! What's going on with Avex??? Do they even really care about Ayu??? I just don't understand this... Ayu and Kis-My-Ft2 releasing new albums on the same day, and they're both on the same label...!

And with Tomochin in the playing field, I'm not sure if Ayu could even get #2 or drop to #3...!

When was the last time we saw a #3-ranked (Oricon) Ayu full-length studio album!?)