Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2022, 04:46 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Sorry, I meant no other reason other than wanting to tour.

Most musicians only tour to support new material, or they’ll occasionally do a random tour/limited performance.

She’s toured nonstop for several years without anything major to promote.

Spoiler:

She can do whatever she wants, but the tours IMO don’t really have an identity anymore. They all sort of blend together for me. When the tours were focused more or less on one album, it gave that tour some sort of memorability or at least a reference point, as well as a real direction, which I personally find more impactful.

These are just my individual opinions. I’ve gone to every tour since 2009 so it’s not like I’m anti-tour, but I still think she’d benefit from a more focused tour concept.

I’m also far less excited now because I know it won’t be new material. It’s basically “how will she perform _____ this time?” each show lol. But again, these are just my personal… issues haha. It’s great if other people still enjoy each tour as much as the last.

I went off topic lol.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 21st January 2022 at 05:56 AM.