Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single「Summer Again」(1.7.22)
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2022, 12:25 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkAYuko View Post
they wanted to hide ayu's back?, was it too sexual? haha or maybe a little back roll? (alyssa edwards: BACK ROLLS? O_O) xD. The fact that that it's supposed to be 1080p and still looks 240p doesn't help. The dancers armpits are blurred too.
Yeah I really don't understand the point of this. But it's pretty obvious they poorly tracked them as its blurring the surroundings too... Whoever did the edit must be replaced asap, or somebody really has to convince ayu she's ageing gracefully and looks waaaay younger and way beautiful and natural without all those cheap edits. It's really so sad. Or I just hope it was a one shot decision (for whatever reason) as Nonfiction PV didn't suffer that much from all of this.

Another funny thing I noticed, her arms and back are greener than her head in some shots (I was even wondering if there was any greyish paint covering her body for artistic reasons or else). Like they poorly applied a selective color filter on her face to make it more orange but forgot the body. Please no more last minute edits...