Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] Ayu paying tribute to Utada Hikaru
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2014, 05:09 PM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
For all you people saying Hikki sucks live.... Lol.
Girl has had her share of bad perfroamnces but she does NOT suck live. Her Hikaru no 5 and UTADA UNITED concerts (except for Be My Last) are awesome! UU has one of the coolest stages I've ever seen and the visuals were fantastic too.

I've been to many concerts over the years and her Devil Inside-Kremlin Dusk-YMMWTBAM performance at her In The Flesh tour was the best 15 minutes of all my concert experiences.
I've always loved her live performances. I do think she has some that aren't superb but she has plenty that are just great!

I like that there's nothing cookie-cutter about her. She is very unique and interesting. I think that's one of the reasons I feel she deserves a lot of respect as an artist.

As excited as I am that Ayu will be in on this, I realized that I am either just as if not more excited that Shiina Ringo is going to be adding in on the tribute album, but since Utada and Shiina Ringo have done music together, it's not too much of a surprise! ^_^ I would love it if Shiina Ringo added her own flare to whatever song she does. I would love for her to do Kiss & Cry but add her really jazzy, classy sound to it.

Last edited by DonkeyKongRemix; 12th November 2014 at 05:12 PM.