Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] Official M(A)DE in Japan sales
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] Official M(A)DE in Japan sales
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2016, 06:04 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I'm surprised this came at #2. I wanted Ayu at #1 - instead, the one who's #1 are the IDOLM@STER Dream Girls - I mean, who are they? Vocaloids or something?

In fact, these girls were #1 in the singles last week...in a field that consisted of A.B.C-Z (a Johnny's group; I thought they would get #1!) and miwa - I'm pretty shocked! How in the world are they #1?!

To be honest, though, I'm not sure if that early streaming might've helped or not... If that didn't happen, maybe the sales numbers could've gone a bit higher, but I'm not so sure...

(Now, at first I had a thought of "don't let Kobukuro try to disrupt Ayu's sales," because Kobukuro had a daily #1 album ranking a few days back! And, yes, Keisuke Kuwata is releasing something new this week, the same week as Ayu - but unlike last time, Keisuke's releasing a single, not an album... But, yeah, I'm surprised about the IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, and not Ayu, taking #1 in the albums for now, and even then I was surprised they were #1, and not A.B.C-Z (they were #3), in the singles last week... This makes me wonder whether the Cinderella Girls' single last week was a prelude to this week's album...)

Last edited by Bigtop; 30th June 2016 at 06:07 AM.