Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ASIA TOUR 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2021, 03:33 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Official Update on Ayu's condition from Team Ayu:

Report on the progress of ayumi hamasaki.

After her emergency transport due to anaphylactic shock, she was allowed to move after undergoing observation, so she returned to Tokyo and underwent a thorough examination at a hospital in Tokyo.
Based on the diagnosis, she will acquire solid knowledge about how to deal with emergencies and how to deal with this disease, and will resume her activities under the guidance of the doctor.
As for the fracture in her right ankle, she has decided to undergo an operation in the near future, as she strongly wishes to recover as soon as possible.

The performances at Yoyogi National Stadium 1st Gymnasium scheduled for December 30th and 31st will be held as scheduled.
As for the canceled performance at Nippn Gaishi Hall on Sunday, November 7, we are currently making arrangements to hold a replacement performance. We will inform as soon as it is decided, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those who were planning to attend this performance.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to everyone involved.
At the same time, we have received warm words from many people, which has been very encouraging.
We will continue to do our best with your support, and we would like to ask for your continued support in the future

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!