Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION setlists, photos, and etc. [IV]
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2011, 08:53 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
Another stereotype, hello there!
"Western fans" can have 2 meanings in that sentence. One being a collective term for all western fans, the other one describing, that the ones that are pissed off are western, not that all western fans are oversensitive, but that the oversensitive ones, at least in this thread, are western. At least I haven't seen a single non-western one. Now think about which meaning it probably has in this sentence.
In this sentence it purely meant that Shuya doesn't have to care if western fans are oversensitive, because that is not the culture the concert happens in. When japanese fans are oversensitive he has to care.

Also, I think we are listening to different concerts. This is the first time since 2005 that Ayumi has sounded really good live. In this unedited, low quality and badly mixed recording of her singing some of her hardest songs she sings better than in some DVD-released(therefore properly mixed, edited and high quality) versions of concerts full of easy songs.
She also has learned how to actually sing with the correct technique, which is the reason progress sounds so rough in the studio version before her recent vocal lessons(the opening part is earsplattering) but not nearly as rough in the concert, even when it probably was the worst vocal performance of the whole show in terms of pitch. But that will all be fixed for the DVD/Bluray and it will probably end up being her best-sounding tour. And it's completely free of playback, which probably can't be said about any of the tours between 2002 and 2009 Except for TA Live Tour, but we don't have the full thing.