Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION setlists, photos, and etc. [IV]
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2011, 12:39 AM
I am... Initiate

Sorry for derailing the thread like this, but this person just annoys me with his attitude and the "oh, but it's only an opinion" way of backing out of what he said while basically completely ignoring the content of other people's responses and overlooking everything he has no response for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
My god, this person comes with "where is your proof". Are you serious???!

I said I THINK, I never made any statements....
Every expressed thought is a statement, but saying "I think" and then saying something that is simply not subjective just to back out of explaining how you got to that conclusion by saying it's "just a thought" is stupid.
So basically you are saying your thoughts have no essence, since you have no reasoning to them(or are not willing to share your reasoning with us)?
You brought your thought up in a discussion, thereby you turned it into an argument as to why the a-nation 2008 performance was better or worse than the PoM performance. If you bring up an argument be prepared to defend it or don't bring it up at all.

It's like saying "I think she was lipsynching" when a performance was obviously live(happened on AHS before, performances full of off notes, even with mistakes in the lyrics, were accused of being lipsynched). If it's "just a thought" and you can't prove it, even worse you don't even have any evidence for it, no reasoning that makes sense, there is no reason to bring it up in the first place, it will only piss people off and in the end it won't get anyone anywhere because well.."it's just a thought". It's a devaluing statement made seemingly less offensive and important by an "I think" placed in front of it. So the poster feels noone can attack it because "it's just a thought!" and everybody is free to think whatever they want to think, right?

Keep your thoughts to things that either are subjective or you have reasoning for. You can be subjective on how you like an Ayu release, think as much as you want about that, post as many of those thoughts as you want to, no matter if good or bad, and I won't mind because it's a very subjective thing. But this is just you trying to feel untouchable because it's simply not a thing of opinion. Either you have reasoning or you don't. If you have that's good, if you don't there's no reason to even comment on it.

Last edited by isthisLOL?; 27th October 2011 at 12:41 AM.