Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2018, 12:37 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
Thanks for the info! I still haven't been able to get tickets from them, as they seem to be very busy now, but they have responded quickly to emails. How early did you buy tickets and did they ship to where you live? My main problem is not having a shipping address while in Japan and I'm only going to arrive a few days before the show, a few weeks from now. JCT said they'd ship to a post office where I can pick up (I think it's called kyoku dome?) but you only have 10 days to pick them up before returned to sender. So timing and shipping are the biggest challenge in my case. Also, just in case anyone was thinking of using Tenso to forward tickets to your foreign address, concert tickets are one of the few things they will NOT ship out of country.
They shipped one to to me direct once I had paid - and it was very quick, took a week maximum. I ordered about 4 weeks before I left for Japan, so I think with 3 weeks you should be ok. If you can get your ticket beforehand it means one less thing to worry about, but that's just me.