Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Waybackmachine, old ayu forums
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2021, 07:25 PM
MY STORY Initiate

My first Ayu forum where I was really active was a Finnish forum in 2007 where I didn’t enjoy hanging out at all because of the toxic atmosphere it had. I ended up here few months later in early 2008 and never left because this place was so damn amazing in so many ways. I immediately felt like I belong here because I've always liked bigger forums the best for so many reasons. It does make me sad that this forum is so quiet these days because it used to be so active. There was like +2k new posts to go through every day, some juicy drama (I loved this too much for my own good. :'D). I remember spending hours and hours here back then. It was so much fun!

Edit: I also remember visiting Ayunite and AHN in 2006 when I was feeding my curiousity and a need to listen her music. I remember downloading a very LQ LOVEppears from AHN and for some reason it only had remixed versions of TO BE and kanariya on it but at the time I just assumed it was how the album was because it was a 90s album. I did later find a good version of the album with the original versions on it and deleted the LQ one faster than the speed of light though, lol.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Last edited by Minttulatte; 17th November 2021 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Stuff that needed to be added for nostalgic reasons.