Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single 'Dreamed a Dream' by Tetsuya Komuro out July 31st, 2020
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2020, 08:35 PM

Regarding TK and his "retirement" keep in mind that it is the common thing to do in Japan, especially for politicians, to "retire" after a scandal and then to come back with a "different" job/job title.
TK is a shitty human being and I would have preferred it if he would have been gone for good, but it was clear that he would come back. Sadly.
I'm really excited for the new song, but there is this little "bad taste" to it because of TK for me. Men like TK and the people still working with him despite everything that is known for almost 30 years are the reason why so much abuse can happen and is happing in the industry.

I really hope one day keiko will be able to come back with a solo project. She would deserve it and I always felt that globe only got the fame it got because of what she was able to deliver with her voice. TK is a skilled composer, sure, but without keiko's distinctive voice and how she is able to deliver emotions through it (very similar to Ayu btw, I think) is what makes globe songs great in the first place for me.

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 25th July 2020 at 11:14 PM.