Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How to join Team Ayu~
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2010, 09:54 PM
Heartplace Initiate

yeah, tenso is my middleman... but you don't have to ask of say him that you are gonna buy sth, you can do what you want with that address. They will receive anything you buy in a japanese website, and yeah, you pay a little fee and the shipping to euopre/n.america/asia.... and that's all ^^ you will receive it ^^ And with Yahoo auctions is the same, that person will ask you for a price and a shipping fee to the Tenso address ^^ just as mu-mo, they also have shipping fees ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagome-chan View Post
OMG thank you very very very much!!!!!

Usually how much do you spend? 48,50€ is the iscription, but are there other fees the first time?

So for each package, that site send it to you and you have to pay only the shipping, based on the weight?
well, 48,50€ is 6000Y, they make you pay 200Y as a fee, and every year is the same price 6200Y (50€/68,50USD)

ah! and when I bought in mu-mo the RnRC CD only they charged me 500Y(4€/5,52US) as shipping fee ^^

and yeah, you pay for what you want, and they receive it. They send you an email asking you if you want they to ship it now. They say you the price you have to pay: there's a little fee and the shipping cost. They ship you it with EMS.

In the website there is a part where they say you the different prices for each weight, and also you can put a weight, and wher you want it to be shipped (europe for example) and they say you what the price would be ^^

You have to pay everything before they get it (I paid RnRC price and the shipping of 500Y) but TA will send there your member card and the TA magazines for free ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 15th March 2010 at 09:58 PM.