Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST**
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2008, 12:51 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiseki89 View Post
First time trying to buy from online...
according to yesasia, I am eligible for free shipping.. but what if *touch wood* my things got lost? Free shipping means no way of tracking right?
What are the chances of things getting lost?
I'm wondering if I should spend a little more just to ensure my stuffs will arrive...

And do I have to pay GST or whatever taxes? B'coz if I have to, I might as well get from local HMV.
In the case of free shipping , yes there's no way you can track it should your items get lost *touch wood* .

But YesAsia always tend to give you an estimated time frame as to when to expect roughly when your items arrive . If it's over the estimated time frame & you haven't received your items by then , then best's to contact them .

For paying a bit more for the shipping to ensure your items arrive faster & in front of your doorstep , not worth it I say . Do so only if you have the means to afford it . If you can , then go for it .

I used the fast express shipping only once & my item came 2 days later :O

& also from my experiences ordering from YesAsia , you don't have to pay GST/taxes

Quote:
And can I use debit card to pay?
you can provided only if the debit card that you have in question's this one -> http://www.dbs.com/posb/cards/master...s/default.aspx

I have it , used it & it works well like a credit card in disguise when I buy things online

if not then use PayPal

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 18th December 2008 at 12:58 AM.