Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2011, 10:12 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten 21st May 2011 (DAIGO x Sakura)

Woo hoo DAIGO & Sakura are back again in the latest Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten ^__^

As expected , you can count on DAIGO to dish out on quite a number of epic fail stuff going on whenever he's featured with Sakura on TSD ~_~

Some of last night's epic fail highlights include ...

Singing randomly onboard the bus & no , I don't know who's this artiste BRIDGE :O but if the audience in the studio were laughing at him while he was singing , it's saying something right ? xD

Walking creeping up to an unexpected mother with her baby & the expression the lady had on her face when that happened = priceless xD

Sakura dirtied DAIGO's trousers again xD while eating some sticky stuff in a shop . I'm not sure what it's . I thought it's honey but honey doesn't tend to stretch easily .

DAIGO was yelping away like a helpless kid when that happened -_-''' ... until the shop owner had to clean up the mess personally herself D:

DAIGO went go karating & he lost to a pro kid who's only 6 D: & as expected or not , DAIGO lamented that he's old & he said his age again in front of the camera :p

Also I must say , he looks great in that blue go kart outfit , damnnnn *__*

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site