Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2019, 07:31 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I like the logo! It's not too overstuffed, I like the font, and it actually makes good use of of the ^ (which I also wish they hadn't decided to run with, but at least the person who made this logo was able to turn it into something good).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
If the fans she takes the logos from works in graphic design or pursues a career on it will have a top tier pop star logo on their portfolio. If they are'nt, they will have braging rights among other fans for life. I'm not getting the whole drama as I doubt anyone wasn't aware their logo was going to be used before it was made public.
There is no "drama" here, people have been perfectly reasonable in expressing that it's poor conduct on avex's/Ayu's team's part that they're not crediting the person who made the logo visibly enough. I agree with them, it's really bad that the graphic artist didn't get named and credited in the announcement on the official site. (And did they even get paid? Based on what people are saying, I guess not, and that's a whole new can of worms...)