Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIMITED TA LIVE TOUR 2015 - III
View Single Post
Old 26th November 2015, 02:17 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Actually its schedule was more than open! There were many, many days available. This whole situation leaves a very bad taste in mouth. Fukuoka concert got easily rescheduled while Sapporo fans are abandoned. So much for Ayu saying just wait for me Sapporo, we'll definitely come. And what's the worst - Avex made fans wait for almost month for cancellation announcement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Wow, I was reading Japanese forums today, and so many dissappointed fans were writing that they want to hear from Ayu about cancellation of Sapporo show and that maybe we should ask her about that through TeamAyu message form. I did like many others. And guess what? She did just write message for Sapporo fans. Although it's a little bit cruel to ask to wait for her again without telling when approximately it can happen...
Of course they would be dissapointed, they paid money and want to see her too.
Re-scheduling might not be so easy for one place just like another.
I do hope it's not going to end up like namie's Okiwana 20th anniversary show cancellation (even if the reason was the earthquake) where she didn't re-schedule it, but then again she got away with it with no one saying anything so go figure.

If ayu will decide not to re-schedule for this tour so they will probably get their money back at least. It would suck if it wouldn't be re-scheduled but there's probably a reason for that.