Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Namie Amuro] The 103rd Thread - WE ♥ NAMIE FOREVER -
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2021, 03:58 AM
YOU Initiate

Just about that FEEL x _genic: I love both. FEEL "feels" like it has one rhythm going on 90% of the album and it feels so dark and good to listen to at a night time. I really dislike Let Me Let You Go and wasn't a big fan of Big Boys Cry either... without those, would be Namie's best album after past<FUTURE.
About _genic, I love everything about it. When it's happy it is HAPPY, when it is dance, you will DANCE and etc... Anything is a cute ballad, the lyrics of most songs are pretty good and the sonority of it really reminds me past<FUTURE era. Some 80s, some 90s, some futuristic beats, so it kinda works for me way more than her 'american' album Uncontrolled because it sounds more cohesive and don't have something really breaking the feels like FEEL has or even Uncontrolled where every song sounds out of the place. hm
I'm not a fan of Stronger btw... but I'm not a fan of Golden Touch either lol... but I really enjoy both sometimes hahaha