Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A ~II~
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2016, 11:33 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
See, I wouldn't mind old songs if she changed the staging, 1LOVE and GAME are perfect examples from Cirque de Minuit. Even NEVER EVER from the Premium Showcase wasn't too bad because it somehow felt new. I'm just tired of her crying on the exact same verses of MY ALL for instance. As for until that day, if she's going to have a louder recorded version in the background every time, she might as well drop it. And don't get me started on MY NAME'S WOMEN.

I don't even wish for the impossible ones anymore, I don't expect liar or criminal, and certainly not NO FUTURE, but a bit of variety would be nice considering she's got sooooo many amazing songs.
Haha, I just can't hold myself back but:

She could perform my name's WOMEN as much as evolution, I'd never get tired of it! I remember when she performed it during CDL 14-15 ppl said same choreography as always and when I read it I was like "THE WHOLE BRIDGE FOR EXAMPLE IS DIFFERENT!" but the most of course noticed the end dance which was new. Also to until that day... during AT16 she sang it without a backing track I think! Also never get tired of this! Love that she actually sings everything live except the "uuh lala---'s" and she still dances the choreography which I just love... the whole "sexy" section (don't know how I should call it other than that) during AT15 could be performed 100 times, I'd still love it. Of course that's just me!

To the rare songs:

I already stated which songs I want to hear, like, she performed them! Just record them and put them on the DVD/Blu-ray, Ayu! Also, if she makes this song-election thing fir her 20th Anniversary Tour again, I just hope that she won't include songs where she knows that the fans want them but she's like "I won't sing it no matter what they say" so we don't get such a thing like the ever free "performance"

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 28th December 2016 at 11:42 PM.