Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] 2020 FNS Kayousai Natsu
Thread: [News] 2020 FNS Kayousai Natsu
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2020, 08:52 PM
walking proud Initiate

I thought the performance was pretty good actually. She won't be getting back to 2002-2006 levels ever, and that should be apparent by now. For her NOW, this was a pretty good performance. The only thing I didn't like about it was once again her wearing something that just isn't very flattering on her figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
It's a standard summer performance on TV. It's OK, but it lacks energy. Her vocals were fine, they were pretty stable, considering all the things.
You can tell she was actually focusing on her vocals, which is why she didn't move much. So you really can't please everyone. She moves around a lot and gives a "passionate" performance but the vocals suffer. She stands still to help her vocals and then she isn't passionate enough. I'm sure it feels like she can't win.

I also wouldn't be surprised if her not moving as much in performances becomes more standard. As someone else mentioned, she is in her 40s now and looking at this performance, natsu no trouble, and the dance routine in the dreamed a dream video; she seems stiffer than before. We know she's had knee problems. Additionally, pregnancy/childbirth can also effect your joints permenantly.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 28th August 2020 at 09:02 PM.