Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 'again' mini album covers
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 10:57 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Aren't we getting a little too out of hand here?
She said her personal life is separated from her works, but we all know this isn't completely true. A song for XX, teddy bear, Memorial address, they're all songs for her father, a personal matter for her, and I never saw someone complaining about them because they're songs about her personal life. Same thing happened with untitled ~for her~ and probably lots of other songs we don't even know, but are about a personal matter for her.
The only different thing is about her love relationships, until Tomoya she kept them away from the public eye, and we can actually say the same about Mannie. Yes, he was featured in her PVs, but it was before they actually got married. I don't really follow her news outside the music scene, but I think their relationship was kinda out of the public eye too? I didn't really see much, excluding the marriage and the divorce announcement, of course.
I don't really see a problem with Maro being featured in 'again' cover because we can't really see him, it could be anyone there in his place. The only strange thing about the relationship are the pictures of her with him in Paris, it's like she's doing it to show everyone they're together. lol not that I see a problem with that, she could even have sex with him in public if that's her fetish or something, I just see how people could see it as the wrong thing.