Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2018, 08:39 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I’d say to those people, save your fkn money and go then. Make some damn sacrifices. Get your priorities straight and stop longing for it. Anything is possible if you have the passion to map out the road to get there and the self discipline to follow it. I sacrificed and gave up a lot in order to see her my first time (sold car, walked miles to work and school daily, worked overtime, saved lunch money, ate nothing but cereal, shut myself off from activities and temptations), and I worked my ass off to get to Japan again this year (researched 6 scholarships and poured my soul into each application to be awarded them all). I was handed no priveleges - I made them!

Secondly, I refuse to lie about my judgements and emotions. I do not allow perceptions of how I should feel about something to mask my honest and authentic interpretations of it. As I said, TSMGO made it all worth it in the end, and I’m thankful having been able attend 4 separate concerts in a single year (3 of those twice), but it would be a lie to not admit it would have been a better show for me had she sang a few more of the songs I have left on my bucket list, rather than songs I avoid listening to and have been made to hear multiple times this past year. When you have no basis for comparison it’s easy, but seeing as this is my 8th time seeing her, it’s natural that my interpretation of this experience is stacked against my previous ones. My verdict is a personal one because of those factors, and likewise, another person’s verdict would be skewed in such a way that is appropriate to their own experiences.

tl;dr Don’t shame me simply because YOU’VE failed to get your act together.

I don't think it is always that easy to say that someone failed to get their act together. Everybody lives in a different situation. I for myself am unemployed and have to take care of my grandmother, who suffers from Alzheimers disease. I get 300 EURO a month and also have to pay expensive mediaction for myself, which my health insurance won't cover, but a relevant for me to get better.

How am I supposed to put aside money to afford a flight to Japan and back, hotel, concert ticket+goodies and everything else in Japan.

I admire you for your strength and decisions to make it to Japan and ayu's concert, but like I said it is not always simple.