Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 24th thread ~ 15th single WE GO (20.5) + 6th album release in July
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2015, 04:11 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Tokyohive - DAIGO says he won't be getting married yet

Quote:

On April 16, DAIGO attended an event for 'Audi Showroom Home Delivery' in Tokyo.

DAIGO was recently reported to be in a relationship with actress Kitagawa Keiko. When reporters asked, "Will you be getting married soon?" he responded with a smile, "Not yet."

During the event, DAIGO stood in front of 'Audi A3' and said, "For example, I want to go to 'TTY'." He then made the crowd laugh by saying, "It's TUTAYA. I love going to TUTAYA, so it would be cool if I could go there in this car."

When DAIGO mentioned that he wants to go on a drive, reporters asked him, "Who do you want seated in the passenger's seat?" He remained silent and smiled at them. Reporters went onto continue, "How did you spend your birthday on the 8th?" to which DAIGO did not give an answer.

During an event earlier in February, DAIGO confirmed dating rumours by commenting on their relationship, "To put it in one word, it's 'gekiatsu' (in pachinko, this term is used when you are likely to hit a jackpot)."
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...ng-married-yet

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site