Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's social networks - Discussion #57
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2022, 09:54 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
Ayu deleted/archived 700+ photos from her Instagram.
For example, there are 3 posts left from the 24th anniversary special. I think she posted around ~30 back in April.

In her latest blog post, she mentioned something about wanting to create a space on TeamAyu for people to look at "LIVE photos" and wanting to collect 'as much of Ayu as possible' on there.

The translation was kinda confusing but I just don't really understand the decision? There was one part about social media and how things just get consumed, even if you want to cherish things. Like, I can kind of see what she's getting at with that but...

Basically, this means we'll only get a couple of concert photos on her IG from now on.
One can only hope they upload the photos in high quality – the pics from her blog posts are always pretty LQ. Worse than IG (which already downgrades picture quality) for sure

I'd really like to know what has led to this decision.
Ah so that's it! I was trying to look up some pics to show somehone how awesome she is, but I couldn't find the stuff I was looking for. Thought I was crazy. Bit sad that it happened, hopefully they will return on her IG soon.