Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2017, 03:24 AM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post
I don't mind her using the A BEST image again. I mean, every time she tries something different people bash on her like crazy and ask her to go back to "what she used to be." If she ever reads what people say about her online, that'd explain why she relies on that image so much...

Anyway, that translation from Arama is actually exciting. If they really plan on changing a lot of things from her previous tours, then I'm in. I just really expect something better than the CDL.
Clearly 2 different things.

People want her to go back to her period of creative artistry and innovation and quality of music. Wanting her to be creative again and to sound good in her music does not equate to rehashing past imagery.

I can understand that since it's a retrospective anniversary tour it's sort of okay to reuse past (iconic) images, but this is not the first time she's reused that image. It would be nice to have something visually new for her 20th anniversary.