Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A (II)
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2020, 03:14 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
TK might be a great musician, but he is a disgusting asshole and if I were Ayu I wouldn't want to work with a man who treated KEIKO aka his wife like that. She definitely didn't deserve this.
I had the exact same reaction when I heard about how he cheated on his sick wife...it’s pretty disgusting. But we’ve known he’s kind of a scumbag for a long time..I think it’s been like 10 years since he was convicted of trying to sell the rights to his music to someone when he no longer owned any of it because he owed money to his ex wife. Also I seem to remember Namie saying in an interview once she became uncomfortable working with him after a while, she didn’t really say why, but I guess she either got over it or pushed herself to work with him one last time on HOw do you feel now. He does happen to be a good song writer (l Love almost everything on Ayu’s Love Songs album)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_King View Post
He played a live keyboard during Many Classic Moments.
The notes he played didn’t matched the actual Song and ayu‘s cracked voice.
This is by far my least favorite performance of her ever - everything was just sooo off and wrong!
Which is why this ^ performance was so shocking. It was so bad and cringey...he kind of looked drunk/high tbh. Wasn’t expecting much from Ayu vocally bc CDL 2015-16 didn’t start off too great anyway, but TK is a good pianist, so it just made it even worse bc not only was Ayu off key, the freaking KEYBOARD was off key and out of time.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 1st March 2020 at 03:48 PM.