Setlist!

01. Dreamed a Dream
02. Startin'
03. Jump! (interlude)
04. GET IN GEAR! (interlude)
05. vogue
06. Far away
07. SEASONS
08. ayu's EURO MEGA MIX "Y&Co. Mix" (interlude)
09. Greatful days - glitter - independent - Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ - You & Me
10. BLUE BIRD
11. July 1st

----------------------------------
This makes me wonder if the shoot with Shimoko was for summer goods maybe...?

From tweets:
Quote:
Japan's largest summer festival a-nation with cumulative audience of more than 6.1 million people, the first online performance in history "a-nation online 2020" to be held.

Due to the spread of new coronavirus infection, a-nation announced that it will postpone the in-person live show. As a result of all the staff members examining a project that everyone can enjoy, in the summer of 2020, we decided to hold "a-nation online 2020", the first online music festival in the history of a-nation.

In this event, multiple stages will be set up and users can select and view the ones they want. In addition, we plan to offer online events like a real event, and to develop not only in Japan but also in Asia and other countries around the world, which is unique to online music festivals.

We will announce the performance artists, ticket information, viewing method, etc. as soon as it is decided, so please wait for further information.
Because there's a global element to it, I think it'll do rather well but I guess it depends on prices and where they decide to let people view it.

Most tweets/comments seem to be asking about Tohoshinki, Ayu, and AAA.

Last edited by truehappiness; 29th August 2020 at 03:45 PM.