Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~Party Queen~ III
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~Party Queen~ III
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2012, 03:35 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Why would she credit a digital orchestra on her booklets?
I didn't say that she used one, but you could realistically get the same orchestra feel from a digital one with minimal production cost. There are some great digital orchestra videos on YouTube

Quote:
At least You & Me, Snowy Kiss, Wake me up, Nanana and Shake it (half of her pvs from this year) were recorded overseas... Actually, Nanana used a special camera to cause that annoying effect.
Well my point was that you can't tell 90% of the time when she's shot overseas. It's usually in a room or a box where you can't even tell she was overseas for the shoot Or some nondescript location that could've been anywhere, not necessarily something that screams the fairyland budget, or Mirrorcle World, where you can tell she's in a secluded location/easily identifiable "foreign" locations.

They shoul've quit that camera move and saved the money hahaha!

Quote:
Disliking an album or how much it sold aren't evidences of how much was spent on producing it.
Not sure if this is directed at me, but I didn't intend that to be my statement?

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr