Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 30th January [A World is One Fanbook]
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2010, 08:40 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRGRK View Post
Secondly, this might actually cause a problem... what if by some way Ayu or one of her staff members discovers this forum? I mean all they would really have to do is type is "Ayumi Hamasaki forum" into a web browser and look for the forum with the theme: A World Is One... oh not to mention that if you type that into Yahoo, this forum is the first one that pops up and it mentions "DOWNLOADS" in the page description. I almost wonder if the forum has commited suicide?
just now a rather loony thought came to my mind...i think Ayu knows somewhere inside her mind that a forum like this exists because the numerous groups of fans from various countries that visited her in London must've met somewhere and organized that trip and organized the book producing process. However, she seems to be a super-great-nice person by nature, so unless she alarms her staff about that, i don't think she'll google AHS by herself...she knows we love her and she knows we support her so much even despite those Downloads we have here.