Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album (January 2023)
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2022, 06:38 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOONAppears View Post
Idk i’m from Twitter and whenever an artist releases a bunch of remixes the first thing people will say is that they’re “desperate for streams” (just look at any of the replies on chartdata or popcrave ��) which is why I’m still stuck with the whole Billboard-esque mentality. I hope u don’t think i’m dissing ayu not at all! I would love for her to release a bunch of official remixes and work with some of her old collaborators like Armin van Buuren, System F, Hex Hector, etc. I’m more so addressing people who immediately say someone is “desperate” for releasing multiple versions of a song which I understand that it does help a song chart better (at least in more stream-driven markets) it’s also nice to give fans little gifts and alternate versions (what I do wish people would do is instead of releasing the different versions separately they would bundle them all into one neat little maxi single kinda like what Twice did for The Feels)
This would all make sense if Ayu had a newly released hit which was massively streamed which she does not ��

Follow me @njanjayrp