Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 'again' mini album covers
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 04:44 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Ohhh I mentioned this a few wks ago.. somewhere.. maybe twitter.. "LOVE again" hAh~.. Maybe the others will form a sentence as well .

I like these covers.. They`re good. They could be better, but they`re good. They`re very natural, which is fresh to see, and compliments the [LOVE] cover well. I don`t get why they chose to put her name and title in the top left corner for the CD only..

I`m still surprised that many of her covers (not all of them recently) still heavily concentrate on her face (more-so looking at LOVE).. Normally, when artists are new to the scene labels are more persistent on head shots, so their image becomes recognizable to the public (marketing).. She`s well established in the industry where they can zoom out and involve more environment shots, that still look amazing and aesthetically pleasing.. and will probably sell just as well. Apologies, a small rant..

I`m looking forward to seeing the larger versions of these, for they`re probably much better in a higher resolution.

-BWJ-
Instagram, YouTube, Twitter