Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - AHS can't be accessed via handphone
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2014, 04:12 PM
ayu trance Initiate

A email from Ayu Sekai
saveahsekai@gmail.com

Quote:
Hi everyone!

IMPORTANT: Please tweet at me if you were an admin or a person with access to the servers hosting the AHS files, or any kind of privilege that could help me restore certain settings.

If I'm lucky, all I need is the right DNS settings for the server to make the domain work again. HOPEFULLY that is the only problem right now.

You can find me here, I'll be tweeting updates and answer questions/inquiries: https://twitter.com/HamasakiSekai

P.S. I will respond privately to some of you, since you mentioned having certain skills that could help me even more with the whole ordeal, so please stay patient!
----

Long story here:

To those asking why AHS was taken down so sudden, I don't know, but let's not blame anyone for it. Rather, I might be able to set up the old forum again, but I am currently waiting on an answer from someone who has to give me certain information to make it work.. As you will notice, the forums aren't accessible right now, and I can't do anything about it until I get a response from said person, since I have no control over the actual servers/forum, only the domain and its settings.

Obviously, getting the old forum and its data back is the best thing to do, so I will try my best to make it happen. It is frustrating that I depend on someone else (at the moment) to set it back up again, so please bear with me while I try my best to be patient. I've had a HUGE response from many people, and it's obvious that no one wants to see AHS go.

Neither do I!

If it all ends up as a lost case, we no longer have the old forum (but I am staying positive). The only option then would be to start over. Unfortunately, a vBulletin license are expensive (250 USD), so we might have to settle with a free forum software.

It's hard to say right now what happens. Please keep refreshing the old URL every day in case it comes back up! And also please check the Twitter often.

Thank you to everyone who has replied with suggestions and advice, I really appreciate it. <3

(To those asking: I saved the domain because I noticed it was already expired, so it is not in my fault. This means I have no clue about the "byebye" page, as it was not done by me, but someone with server/host access.)

Again, I have created a Twitter account for an easy way to message with me and other members,

The URL is: https://twitter.com/HamasakiSekai

Thank you! Sorry for any inconvenience.