Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Translation] Ayumi ViVi May 2008 Interview
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2008, 05:24 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
When I determined to become a singer, I had thought "I don’t know why I must be no.1, but I know that I must be no.1". However I had never told anyone about it. Only when I really made it, then I tell everybody else that 'I did think about it in the first place'."
This is such a funny thing that Ayu said, lol. That she actually thought that she must be number one and wouldn't settle for anything less. How amazing it must feel for her to know that she was determined to be number one, and now she is.
Quote:
I still wanted to become someone that can give others dream to come true, a hope or light.
Such a great quote from Ayu and it is so totally true. She has given us all dreams to accomplish in life. My ultimate dream was always to travel to Japan to see her and I accomplished it this year. All because of her a dream was created inside all of us and every night and every star I saw I would pray and wish that I would make it to Japan this Summer to say Ayu's 10th Anniversary Tour with amazing seats and it happened!