Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - m-flo loves ayu in new album 『FUTURE IS WOW』
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2014, 04:02 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I will take a note on that, voice of reason.
I'm on a forum of an artist I still like, instead of being here to bash everything done since 2003 with the excuse of having a "special connection" or some shit like that, so, if something, the one that should stop wasting time posting is you.
idk what the point of this is, so I'm just gonna ignore it.
Quote:
People can like or dislike whatever they want, but if someone says she is over BECAUSE she collabs with newer people, or BECAUSE she collabs with older people, or something empty like that, I will point out the ridicule of it, you liking it or not, because, you know, I'm not here to please you. Once your opinion is public, I'm aloud to have a opinion on it, on the same way I never told anyone to shut up just for disagreeing with me.
Oh I'm sorry, all of these posts must be in the no longer existing trash can because I don't see them anywhere in the thread. No one said these things? Or maybe I missed them?

Yes, you're allowed to have your opinion, but you seem to bring up this opinion almost every time Ayu releases something and you see people discussing or debating.

I'm just telling you, that discrediting people and their opinions creates more drama than it fixes, and it wasn't really necessary in this thread, where people were peacefully talking among themselves.

idk if you want to talk more about it, we can pm or something.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu