Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2018, 04:07 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans... Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed?
Use Tenso if you don't have a Japanese shipping address. I've used them for years to have stuff shipped from Amazon Japan and Mu-Mo. Their shipping rates have got very expensive in the last few years but they're very reliable.

Personally I wish she would have done this release as A Best 3, but similar to the A Best 2 with 2 versions, one for Upbeat summer stuff and one with the dark stuff and include the concerts, one on each release. I'd add chapter 2 in there with the third chapter either on the release of Trouble or include the songs from trouble on the A Best discs and make bundle 3 a behind the scenes documentary plus chapter 3, that way you'd get all 3 chapters plus extras, enough to justify buying 3 things like she did on A Best 2. Having to buy two versions of the same CD (which is already sounding like a disappointment, though I may end up liking the new ones. Words was ok but I really don't like WATQ) is redundant and unsavory. I prefer to think of it as someone here has already said, like buying the two lives and they come with a bonus cd. It makes it slightly more palatable...

Last edited by AJFmzk; 23rd July 2018 at 04:17 AM.