Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's Teeth
Thread: Ayu's Teeth
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2008, 02:44 AM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYV*izm View Post
Regarding plastic surgery: I do agree that it's hard to tell if she's had it or not, but seriously. Think about it. Before her debut with Avex I really doubt she had the funds or even that her mother would let her get plastic surgery at a young age. Any kind of plastic surgery done to change your eyes, face, shape of your face etc takes alot of time to recover from, so I still don't think there's any way that she could have had plastic surgery before or after her debut with Avex. :/
Not to take the PS discussion further, but, it really depends on the type of surgery. Not all kinds of plastic surgeries asre like a pancreatoduodenoctomy with a Roux-en-Y jejunostomy, or a coronary bypass grafting with extracorporeal circulation. A good ammount of the surgeries can be rather simple and have a quick healing, specially taking into account they are elective surgeries in perfectly healthy patients.

My brother's mother-in-law had a lifting plastic surgery over her eyelids (both). Both for esthetical and medical reasons. She was able to resume all of her activities in less than a week, with no restrictions. Some celebrities go through plastic surgeries and sometimes the media isn't even able to detect they were hospitalized. So that doesn't necessariily exclude that possibility.

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪