Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Terminal (recut single) in stores 2014.10.01
View Single Post
Old 28th July 2014, 11:08 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
^So do you think you'd like it more if it had maybe a 3 or 4 minute radio edit, and sounded a bit more "sharp" so it doesn't put you to sleep?
I think i could listen to that, i just need a bit more or richness in the arrangement, something interesting in it.And yeah much shorter. The intro just drags on and on. 30 seconds for an intro is already way too much for me, and this one, being so bare in arrangement has over a minute, that's enough to put me to sleep lol. Not to mention the rest of the gaps are way too long as well and they are quite repetetive. If they took out 2 minutes of pointless music in it i think i could come to enjoy it much more. I know i've been saying it's a bad song and it still is to me, but i don't hate it as much right now lol I like the darkness of it and the melody (not the arangement). I just feel like i need a bit more life in it. It's a bit dead arangement-wise. But i think if they cut if off a bit i could put it to the level of XOXO. It wouldn't be my favorite but it would be at least decent somewhat for me ears lol

Last edited by BlackSilence; 28th July 2014 at 11:11 AM.