Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] Ayu to perform at Fuji TV's 2015 FNS Kayousai on 2nd Dec
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2015, 09:46 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ View Post
I just didn't know that it was a best kind of show, but my opinion stays, it's not like she is performing new songs on tv as means of promotion nowadays.
In any case, I think this is like my first time "criticizing" her, I can't really understand the sarcasm you used. I assure you I'm not part of the "let's bash ayu" squad, I actually kind of defend her everytime. And anyway, it wasn't even a critique, on the contrary, I was just saying that I think she still has IT and that were she to show her new songs on tv many more would know about the beauty of her latest songs and albums, which I found epic as well as the first ones. That is.
Well, it was a general reply, you were just the latest person to complain about the same thing.

People keep on complaining she doesn't sing new stuff on TV, when the fact is that she isn't singing anything on TV. When she does, usually is the latest release, unless she is some special show that REQUIRES her to sing her classics, like the SONGS special or this FNS. Even when she sing she most well known songs, it's not rare for it to be paired with whatever she is promoting at the moment.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)