Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Spotify, anyone?
View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2010, 05:36 PM
Pray H-Initiate

Spotify, anyone?

Spotify is a music library. It's got over 6-8 million tracks from all kinds of artists and groups worldwide, and you can listen to them for free, for an unlimited amount of time. Except for those who's got Spotify open, where the listening time is limited to 20 hours a month, I think.

http://www.spotify.com/se/free-user/

Spotify also gives you the opportunity to create playlists, connect to facebook and twitter and to your friends, share and collaborate on playlists, favorite tracks and get spotify on your mobile phone. You can also subscribe to your friend's playlists, search for music, create invitations and read biographies on your favorite artists and import your own music to your hard drive/itunes library to your spotify.

Unfortunately, Spotify is currently only available to those who live in Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, France, The UK, Finland and Spain, at least those are the countries that I know of.

I'm completely in love with spotify! It's free, and you get to listen to whatever you want. I just typed in "The Prodigy", and there their complete discography was to listen to. So easy. And I'm collaborating with several classmates on a playlist called "School of DOOM", where we all add tracks like crazy It's fun! Everyone who can should get spotify.

So, anyone who has it? My Spotify ID is the same as my AHS username, please add me if you do!

Koumori has been wifed by me

Last edited by Kanzaki; 2nd September 2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: forgot link!