Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu at a-nation '10 - setlist, photos, and etc. [II]
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2010, 03:56 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Putting all the performances of every artist would require more than one DVD, not to mention the production costs and it would hardly be profitable considering that the majority of people wouldn't get a release that would get pretty expensive ^^
If they were worried with A-Nation DVD sales that would be a better option than just cutting some TV Broadcasting that is not really watched by that many people anyway...

Even if Ayu has her hardcore fans, and even if most of the time there are not broadcasted material on DVD, the sales always were low... I don't get why you guys think Avex would try to boost the DVD sales by putting Ayu performances only there, considering the original content never sold the DVDs to begin with and that Ayu is far from being their biggest DVD seller and it's at the lowest point of her career as a individual releases seller...

And BTW... considering Ayu released her A-nation performances on A Complete, I'm pretty sure they record the whole thing... If a-nation recordings were a interesting material sales-wise, they would be using it, even if as extras of the artists main concerts DVDs...

We care about A-nation being recorded... most of the world, and most of Japan, and even most of japanese pop music listeners simply don't...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)