Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2018, 01:14 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think the touring schedule is a bit too much lately for them to be there all the time since the band has their own engagements usually as well and Ayu's been touring nearly ALL YEAR as of late. Maybe whatever comes after TROUBLE's tour?
Yeah, this is her third tour this year, that's intense. If the band is involved in this one at all I'd guess it's just for the Countdown Live, they were there for the 31 show last year if I remember correctly. I know Yusuke said he's doing some touring with Michiya Haruhata in December, but not on 31.

The setlist looks like it'd be a lot of fun to see in person, but on paper it seems like a mash up of TROUBLE, COLOURS and the TA 2016 setlist. It's not bad, but not really to my taste, though I'll have to reserve judgement until I actually see it. I much preferred the JTB 3 and POM setlists, though I do like that she threw in Startin', Merry-Go-Round YOU and Last Angel, I hope she keeps them for the final/broadcast/dvd. The whole Timmy thing is getting on my nerves though, he's too overpowering in the show lately. I was fine with him in POM 2011, CDL2013-14 and even Arena Tour 2015, but lately it's becoming like Hotel Love Songs era and it's becoming annoying and takes me out of the moment of the show, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 21st October 2018 at 02:50 AM.