Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu: Anything Goes - the XXX (30th edition)!
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2022, 01:08 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Since you won't know the TA tickets until the day of pickup, it's a gamble to know if they'll be close or not for her 25th anni concert. Foreigners never seem to be visible in the DVDs though so I'd imagine you'll be further back if they're filming it. I've been to non-filmed concerts and they sat us in rows 7-15ish iirc so fantastic visibility and funny to watch the cameras deliberately avoid us when they panned the audience..........

idk if you'd call them scalpers but the........'money-minded fans' (lol) will likely be there so you could potentially upgrade your seating on the day but you'll be paying more money for the privilege (probably trade your ticket and 15,000JPY+ for closer seats).

If "being there" is the most important thing I'd rejoin TA and enter the lottery but if "being close" is the most important I'd skip the wait and look for resale tickets where you can see the location (although they will be quite expensive).

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Last edited by kendelle; 14th August 2022 at 01:11 PM.