Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~INFO III
View Single Post
Old 21st June 2015, 08:46 PM
Depend on you Initiate

I guess I should write some kind of review as well. It was my first time seeing Ayu live. I went to both dates in Yoyogi. I was there with my boyfriend and he had only heard a few songs of her before. He was really glad he watched it, he truly loved the show! He was so impressed and I felt so proud of dear Ayu, hehe ^^

We got great seats on both days! A seats, close to the stage. I almost begun to cry when a staff member showed us the way to our seats on the 6th and I understood that we would sit so close to the catwalk!

Timmy saw us on both days, my boyfriend is 2m tall and I have super blonde hair, so it must have been easy to see us from the stage XD

My boyfriend even got himself a favourite dancer: 2Yan. He noticed that he gave his all and got so sweaty, haha.

I was so impressed by Ayu's vocals. It was good on the 7th as well, but I could hear that her voice was a bit strained. Her whole crew felt a bit tired on the 7th, but it was all still super good! My boyfriend saw Koda Kumi going to the VIP seats, I wish he would have told me!
Btw, didn't they skip Microphone on the 7th? At least they skipped something.

Nawww, it was so cute to see that Ko doesn't like to talk in front of audience. Btw, who is Ayu dancing with in What is Forever Love live performance during last tour? Was it Ko or Kazuma? I think they look so much alike.

Me and my boyfriend played through Tales of Xillia together so we absolutely loved seeing progress live <3 We got both so happy when they started playing it.

I thought I had gotten tired of Mirrorcle World forever, but thanks for this great performance of it, my old love for the song is back It also became my boyfriends no.1 Ayu song <3 He even wanted to buy a pink T-shirt after the show, haha!

The only kind of song I missed to see live was a sad power ballad. Anything for You was nice, but it felt too long live. Secret and HAPPY ENDING were nice as well, but I don't get this special feeling when hearing them. I will enjoy those three songs more on the DVD though.

I loved that the "Ho, Ha" got volumed up during the live show of Lady Dynamite. It was really fun to see it live.

People are not memories that you can put into words. They live holding onto their feelings.