Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores III
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2014, 11:41 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
Whut, are you serious ? Hahahaha, I think vogue is the best song from that single, SEASONS is a nice ballad and Far away is boring.
Meanwhile, the trilogy made me a fan because Far away was like nothing I'd ever heard before with its heavy-fog-in-a-crystalline-cave atmosphere, vogue was my second favorite with its very thick, well-produced eastern flavor, and I thought SEASONS mostly a crappy manufactured pop ballad, but it was certainly the best crappy manufactured pop ballad I'd ever heard XD

The original trilogy kinda had something for everyone, I think. I don't think there's a clear, objective best or weakest track on there - they're all high quality but your taste is going to determine which one you like best.

With this new single, I think the quality is pretty much middle-of-the-road for all of them. As with the first trilogy, our taste is going to determine our favorite, but I do think vogue, Far away, and SEASONS were objectively better produced, better composed, more creative, and more interesting. They were technically more well-executed than these.