Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores III
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2014, 12:46 AM
SAKURA Initiate

All three songs are absolute & complete perfection! I must say, this is totally shaping up to be one of ayu's best singles, ever.

I love all three ballads, equally. They're all so gorgeous, beautiful & totally sound like ballads that only ayu can do best! "Zutto..." is so beautiful, and my most favorite part of the song has got to be it's chorus. So catchy & so totally stuck in my head! I love it! "Last minute" absolutely rocks. literally! It's totally amazing! Leave it to ayu to make such a perfect & powerful rock ballad. "Walk" is just so emotionally beautiful, which is why I absolutely love it.

If I had to choose one favorite out of all three ballads, without a doubt, it would be "Last minute". Maybe it's because I love lots of rock songs, ballads, etc..But there's alot of rock songs from ayu that I totally love, so "Last minute" is no different. I love it so, so much!

This whole single is just complete perfection & I truly believe it's one of the best singles ayu has ever released! Thank you, ayu! I also think I'll be listening to these ballads quite alot...within the next few hours! They're already stuck in my head because I love them so much.