Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST**
View Single Post
Old 5th April 2008, 04:10 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I use HMV HK & they've been excellent . HMV Japan's charges are nuts be it shipping & prices of their discs so I decided to go for HMV HK after comparing YesAsia , CDJapan , HMV Japan & HMV HK .

I have ordered HK presses of Ken Hirai's Saitama Tour DVD & 3 of Koda Kumi's DVDs excluding the latest black cherry tour DVD .

Shipping charges are extremely reasonable & I only go for standard shipping . It will take about 5 working days to get the stuff that I ordered from them .

If you're planning to order the HK press of the ATOS , then don't worry , they have plenty of stock on hand .

According to http://hmv.hk/product/product.asp?sku=97978 , the product will be dispatched within 24 hours which means to say if you were to order it now , it will be shipped out the following day .

HK's site works the same as Japan's in that they only accept credit card payments .

You have to register an account with HMV HK to view the prices in Sing $ as at the mo you only can see how much the products are in US$ .

Anyway shipping charges are counted as follows , standard shipping wise :

1 CD/DVD - HK$41 (S$7.26+)
2 CDs/DVDs - HK$56 (S$9.92+)

my advise's , if you're tight on budget/broke , go for HMV HK . They have HK presses of the latest ayumi's remix albums too which're much much cheaper than the pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ original .

not to mention , the region code for HK presses of their DVDs is 3 unlike pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ presses of DVDs which's region code 2 . So if you cannot play region code 2 DVDs , then go for HMV HK all the way .

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 5th April 2008 at 04:15 PM.