Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - "Colours" out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2014, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulines View Post
I feel bad, 'cause I hated the "NOW & 4EVA" title, but the song itself is amazing ♥ And there's some rock in it, like someone said "a typical Ayu song", but it's not boring, it has beautiful and nice begining, and then BOOM! ^^ It's like a calm version of "Tell All"...

"What is forever love" is much better than "ANother song" and I think I'm one of the few who actually likes Naoya in it. They both still sound better than Namie & Ken Hirai in "Grotesque" x)
And I really like how Ayu's saying/whispering the lyrics ♥

Although, when I think about how the songs are leaking one by one, and they're so good... Before the album is out, there won't be anything new and all the songs will be overplayed already :c
You're not alone, sister! I LOVE Urata x Ayu. He has a very gentle, fragile voice. Super excited about What is forever love? Had to wipe away a little tear when I listened to the radio rip for the first time. <3

Can we please dump her background vocalists and do PecoPrincess x Urata instead? Thanks!