Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 12:04 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
What does it even mean to recycle, they say it's the same tour continuing in 2019-2020, it has the same name.
They used to say Okinawa will be the final stop of TROUBLE TOUR before the tour started. Now they suddenly told us they're gonna “extend” the tour until 2020 after the “final” was over? Wtf? Remember we used to have new tour themes every year, in this case I would just treat it as recycling last year tour theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I for one will go for sure and I am absolutely positive there will be an audience interested. I am also positive there will be new performances. TROUBLE had a lot of new stuff in there, the car, the selfie-stick performance, the huge heart with an error. The concert did not feel recycled in any way.
You are talking about the original TROUBLE TOUR. Yes, I was glad to see various new stuffs there however it would be no more new if they're going to “extend” this tour. It is expected if many stuffs from the original TROUBLE TOUR is recycled. I would be more satisfied if she is extending POWER of A^3.

Number of her concerts attendees has been declining since 2015 and I believe one of the reason is because she have been toured a lot which made people didn't interested in seeing her live anymore. Fans in Japan also complained about she didn't release new songs nor new albums and recycled stuffs in concert. As a result she is not doing another arena tour this year. Like what I said in another thread I wish her to concentrate more on making new music but not just touring with old songs, at least not feel like she couldn't make anything new now.