Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [SCANS] ayumihamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2001-2002
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2005, 12:01 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominika842000
They have no rights - the same as other bootleg producers. Only record company which have rights is Avex Trax (in Japan) - and also Avex agencys in other asian countries releasing overseas versions like Avex Taiwan + SM Entertainment in South Korea. Maybe there r also some other companies in some other countries but from my knowledge no one else have no rights for releasings AYU products.

If u think that any EXPENSIVE PRICE product is original I want to u know that many bootlegs is almost in the same price like originals and they only feed on ppls naivete. I'm sorry that I must say this but.. u r really stupid if u're paying for bootleg products almost the same price u could buy original overseas version... U should support AYU - not deceitful bootleg recors
WELL i don't care what do you think

i have avex dvds and miya dvds...and is practicly the same quality...here in my country the only one ayu dvds for the direct sale..is the miya editions

and yesasia for latin amerinca is the store more ineffective and uncertain that i know

for my the products of miya are not pirates... and I am not going to defending the rights of avex if i don't know how is the real things.

bye bye

no seas tan lamepatas

Last edited by perfectodub; 7th November 2005 at 12:05 AM.