Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~again~
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~again~
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2013, 11:13 AM
YOU Initiate

I just wanna ĺove this 5 releases for her 15th anniversary, don't care what people say about it, her songs started from song 4 u is awesome. That's enough for me as a reason to buy it, single or mini album or else, whatever They had name it this release I don't care as long as it worth to buy. I just love love love ayumi voice nowadays. She's the best for me. Sometime when singer at their best (in their song quality,album, etc) that's when people don't too much care about them. Maybe some people don't like her music today because they don't wanna hear it. But please give sometime for yourself to play her song and hear it using ur ears, heart and feel the flow from her voice deeply and maybe u will try to ĺove her again like u do before when she the hit maker, the best selling artist. This 5 releases is so exclusive for me because in this time ayumi in her low level where so many her listener/fans don't care anymore with her, but proof that she is still have loyal listener/fans. I will stand for her even only me the only one who come to her concert. I will give her hard applause . Don't give up ayumi!!!